RE: How to convince OText that whitespace = terminator -- Solved(

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:18:48 -0800

OK, not a lot of Text users out there...

I think I've solved my problem by removing "." from NUMJOINS and adding it to WHITESPACE (in the lexer, obviously).

It seems to work, anyway. :)

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com