Home -> Community -> Mailing Lists -> Oracle-L -> Not Oracle DBA problem:APPS 11/ WinNt: HRMS export of query results generates FRM-99999 error 2 with Explorer 5 on win2000

Not Oracle DBA problem:APPS 11/ WinNt: HRMS export of query results generates FRM-99999 error 2 with Explorer 5 on win2000

From: Inka Bezdziecka <IBezdziecka_at_cupe.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:14:13 -0800

Good morning,
if it is good, which I doubt...
It is not Oracle database problem, unfortunately is showing within Oracle, so...need I say more?

I wonder if any of you had a misfortune (which I truly hope one had) of running into the PC set-up problem, which generates the error: FRM-99999: Failed to execute command.
 Command =iexplore <server>:80/OA_HTML/bin/fndvfile.exe?<id>  Full Details:
CreateProcess:iexplore.exe
<server>:80/OA_HTML/bin/fndvfile.exe?<id>  error=2
I have checked MetaLink - there are similar problems - nothing worked for this case.

Error is generated during Action>Export (query results). I have added to PATH C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer; and restarted that PC. That function works on another Windows2000 PC, and stopped working after a new PC was set up. Since I do not know how to spell PC, I would appreciate some directions where to look to compare both.

Could it be an authorisation problem? Should user account be created locally and added to the Local Administration Group? It seems that there is only domain account. Microsoft experts in here are rather well...junior, so I need desperately some help. Since it is so distant relation to Oracle, the blessed soul who can help me, please contact me at ibezdziecka_at_cupe.ca. This way the rest of company will be spared.

inka

Author: Inka Bezdziecka
  INET: IBezdziecka_at_cupe.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 10 2002 - 11:14:13 CDT