RE: DBA work load - BDBAFH #1

From: STEVE OLLIG <sollig_at_lifetouch.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:53:56 -0800

It's backup day today so I'm pissed off. Being the BDBAFH, however, does have it's advantages. I reassign null to be the tape device - it's so much more economical on my time as I don't have to keep getting up to change tapes every 5 minutes. And it speeds up RMAN too, so it can't be all bad can it? Of course not.

A user rings ...

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: STEVE OLLIG