RE: Stupid Bind Variable question

From: Craig Munday <Craig.Munday_at_ecard.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:53:20 -0800

RE: Stupid Bind Variable question

Hi,

I suggest the following:

- If a literal is always going to be the same value than it is marginal whether you use a bind variable for this.

- I'm not sure why you are using the to_char to_date functions?  You should be able to create a bind variable of type date - hence you shouldn't need to worry about the format.

Cheers,
Craig.

Author: Alan Davey
  INET: adavey@competitrack.com

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: Craig Munday
  INET: Craig.Munday_at_ecard.com.au