Getting a zero value..

From: Jerrry Knowlton <jfk_at_cablenet-va.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:33:22 -0800

Evening all -

Starting new here in Oracle. I havethis table with a field described as "Number". I'm trying to move the values in a MSAccess field of type Double to this Oracle field. Although all the number in the MSAccess fields are in a domain of 1 ...3 they show up in Oracle as a Zero. I'm moving the values from the Access to the Oracle to a link table in the Access. I've tried different data types in the access but still the same results.

Would someone please point me in the right direction to go. I'm convinced it can be done, it's just that I can't do it.

Enjoy your weekend

Best regards,

Jerry

Author: Jerrry Knowlton
  INET: jfk_at_cablenet-va.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 20 2002 - 18:33:22 CDT