RE: Rowid

From: Amar Kumar Padhi <TS2017_at_emirates.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:03:19 -0800

RE: Rowid

IMHO, Renaming a table will not change the rowid.

rgds
amar
http://amzone.netfirms.com

Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76@inter.net.il

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink@mdx.com

Author: Amar Kumar Padhi
  INET: TS2017_at_emirates.com