RE: OT: Misinformation Ranting

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:08:01 -0500

<blush> My bad. When we started with v7 we had 4K blocks, thus the 249, and no changes have been made to MAX_EXTENTS from the 8.0 or 8i migrations. Man, it seems like 7.3 was 10 years ago...

At least memory's the first thing to go! I'll blame it on the allergy meds, which in turn has stopped my beer intake, which has allowed the weaker brain cells to propogate (aka "The Buffalo Theory"). ;)

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA