RE: Aout plan stabilty matching.

From: Chuan Zhang <Chuan.Zhang_at_transact.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:08:03 +1000

------=_NextPartTM-000-c70e1900-0db6-4aa6-9c84-4dd3b91334c9 Content-Type: text/plain;

        charset="US-ASCII"

Yes, But how could I ensure offensive statements in outline exactly matching the incoming statements?

Thanks

CHuan

Author: Edward Shevtsov
  INET: eshevtsov_at_detmir.ru

------=_NextPartTM-000-c70e1900-0db6-4aa6-9c84-4dd3b91334c9 Content-Type: text/plain;

        name="InterScan_Disclaimer.txt"

        filename="InterScan_Disclaimer.txt"

Unless otherwise stated, this e-mail does not represent the views of TransACT Communications Pty Limited. This text and any attachments of this e-mail are confidential and may be legally privileged. This email is for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action in relation to this email, other than to notify TransACT Communications by replying to this e-mail and destroying the original communication. Except as required by law, TransACT Communications does not represent that this transmission is free of errors, viruses or interference. Received on Tue Sep 10 2002 - 19:08:03 CDT