RE: SQL*Plus in 10i

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 16:38:18 -0800

Have not heard from Oracle as of yet regarding removing the SQL*Plus interface. To my knowledge, there are extensive enhancements being made to SQL*Plus.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: ltiu
  INET: ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

and then destroy it.

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com