RE: how to reduce SQL*Net more data to client wait event

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:13:27 -0800

yes.... anjo pointed this out earlier too.... thanks much. mike

[Johnson, Michael ] -----Original Message----- Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 7:34 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

"SQL*Net more data to client" (as opposed to "from client") seems to indicate that flow is from server to client, which doesn't seem appropriate for SQL statements...

Tim, more specifically could large SQL have been passed across the net ? Stored procedures could help here.

FWIW.   Mike

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil