RE: Finding out last 10 records

From: Abul Fazal <angmokios_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:18:37 -0800

Take the emp table as an example
Select rownum, empno
from emp
where rownum < ( Select count(*) + 1 from emp) minus
Select rownum, empno
from emp
where rownum < ( Select (count(*) + 1) - 10 from emp)

Hope this works
Fazal
--- Amjad Saiyed <amjad_at_medicomsoft.com> wrote:
> hi milind
>
> iam not sure but does <= will work coz with rownum
> i thought
> only < worked.....hence we could use "< 11"
> i not sure can u let me know ...
>
> thanx and rgds,
> Ams....

Abul Fazal
Production Support Services - Quantum Leap Standard Charted Bank
Singapore
HP : 65-94887900

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs