RE: Grant access to EVERYTHING w/out granting DBA privs.

From: Glenn Travis <Glenn.Travis_at_sas.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:08:30 -0800

Thanks to all who responded. This is what I eventually had to do (userid = glenn).

System privileges for GLENN...

GRANTEE              PRIVILEGE                      WITH ADMIN
-------------------- ------------------------------ ----------
GLENN                CREATE ANY PROCEDURE           NO
GLENN                CREATE SESSION                 NO
GLENN                SELECT ANY TABLE               NO

Role privileges for GLENN...

GRANTEE              GRANTED_ROLE                   WITH ADMIN
GLENN                CONNECT                        NO
GLENN                SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE            NO

Author: Glenn Travis
  INET: Glenn.Travis_at_sas.com