Re: Install Oracle 8i on Windows XP?

From: Daniel Wisser <daniel.wisser_at_isis-papyrus.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 01:48:23 -0800

i am sorry i have to give another reply to the WINDOWS issue, quoting also a cultural superior american named frank zappa

all that we got here's american made
it's a little bit cheesy, but it's nicely displayed

well we don't get excited when it crumbles and breaks we get on the phone and call up some flakes they rush on over on wreck it some more
and we are so dumb they're lining up at our door

(from Sheik Yerbouti, Flakes)

forgive me for this mail and delete it

daniel

Author: Daniel Wisser