RE: DB copying : Attack of the Clones!

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:18:29 -0800

Hello Dale,
  Unfortunately, the current requirement demands full size copies. We will also be looking into subsets of data down the road and will certainly look at your tool. In fact, I will forward your e-mail to the Team Leader handling this project.

 Thanks for the information.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com