RE: A DBA looks at OAS | IAS vs. Locally-built Apache

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:08:52 -0800

This is Oracle9i Application Server Version 1.0.2.2.3a for NT. So, I'm guessing this is iAS. I have a hard enough time keeping up with Oracle marketing's changing the names/version of Oracle Net, parallel server, and MTS every opportunity they get!!

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle OCP
Oracle Database Architect
CSX Midtier Database Administration
Author
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press - Oct 2002) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Mastering Oracle8i  (Sybex)

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 17 2002 - 16:08:52 CDT