RE: A DBA looks at OAS | IAS vs. Locally-built Apache

From: <Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:28:51 -0800

Robert,

After having just fought a battle with iAS 1.0.2.2 do yourself a favor and get hold of iAS 9.0.2 (latest release). I'm installing 9.0.2 as I type, and it seems to be a lot smoother, albeit more bloated and slower - at least the install portion.

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

  INET: Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil