RE: runInstaller - ruinInstaller? RUINstaller?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:08:41 -0800

Ahhh, but have you ever experienced the joy of ruinInstaller on OpenVMS? The X-fonts come out so big that you sometimes have to guess what's in the text box and hope it installed correctly. Same goes for all the other Oracle-written Java tools, like Oracle Directory Manager.

Oracle's solution: Note 1071691.6 says to install all available fonts on the machine.

Yeah, right.

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

You can call me Rich. You can call me Jesse. Just don't page me.

[excerpted for brevity]

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com