Re: dblink problem ( ORA-02019 )

From: Suzy Vordos <lvordos_at_qwest.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:14:34 -0800

If db_domain is in fact set in B's init.ora, you might check if: 1) there are multiple init.ora's and the one you're looking at isn't the one used, 2) if the database has been bounced since the init.ora was changed. Also from sqlplus type: show parameter db_domain, to see if it's set.

Author: Suzy Vordos
  INET: lvordos_at_qwest.com