RE: runInstaller

From: Conboy, Jim <Jim.Conboy_at_trw.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 14:38:30 -0800

But how ridiculous is it that you need a "really hot machine" to get good performance just INSTALLING the darn thing?

As an aside, the 9iAS v.2 installer does an outstanding job with the database install. Unfortunately it falls apart when you have to install all the patches, but its a definite step in the right direction.

Author: Ray Stell
  INET: stellr_at_cns.vt.edu

Author: Conboy, Jim
  INET: Jim.Conboy_at_trw.com