Re: WebLogic, Oracle JDBC related

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:13:21 -0800

Whoops! Sorry for the brain-dead response...

I meant to say that it is *controlled* entirely from the client. Obviously, in order to fail-over session state from one instance to another, there is quite a lot going on in the server, too... :-)

It's still an hour until 5:00pm (in this time zone), but it is Friday, so I think it's OK to start drinking now...

> True. TAF is implemented entirely in the client...

I'm

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com