8.1.7 & 7.3.4 on one listener?

From: Dave Morgan <dvmrgn_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:03:21 -0800

Hi All,

        Is anyone running versions 7.3.4 and 8.1.7 using the SQLNet8 listener? Haven't tried with 8.1.7 and I don't want to assume it works just like 8.1.6 . Been there, .....

No MTS
Solaris 2.6

Also anyone running SUN T3 arrays? Advice????? I'm starting to believe SAME is a cult

New work email addy is dave_morgan_at_anadarko.com

Life has been interesting lately

Axed on the Tuesday after Victoria Day holiday, (May 20) after spending the weekend deploying a new product involving 2 existing schemas, a new encrypted credit card dataset, and our first real data exchanges with outside companies.

My boss got the ax the same day

The sysadmin quit as soon as he heard this.

The webmaster quit 2 days later

ROTFLMAO for days, weeks, months

I was just starting to enjoy my holidays when I found work :) :( :) :( :) :( :)

I'm in digest mode, which is now over 0.5 MB daily

hint hint

TIA
Dave

--

Dave Morgan
dvmrgn_at_telusplanet.net

Author: Dave Morgan
  INET: dvmrgn_at_telusplanet.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 21:03:21 CDT