RE: grant access to another user's objects?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:33:43 -0800

Jesse - Does the DBA have access to the audit tables? If so, just edit yourself back out. I was reading a book about someone that tracks down hackers on the Internet. One of his security methods is to copy the system logs over to another system every few minutes. He checks to see if the log ever gets smaller, which would mean that a hacker erased his/her tracks. Dennis Williams
DBA 20% OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Jesse, Rich