Re: so when did you switch from NT to unix for oracle

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:01:15 -0800

Hi Rafiq,

I'll let him know :). From the great, great hospitality shown by Steve to Jonathan, Cary, Anjo, Howard, me and others this week here at the Database Forum I think it's safe to say that Steve is fine - but busy. Steve is a very impressive guy in many ways. But I guess he has to prioritise in order to make ends meet. He's also extremely helpful, so I don't think he's quitting lists like this one without being forced to :).

Maybe - maybe - Steve will attend the Database Forum in Denmark in September. But he certainly will run the 3-day Miracle Master Class 2003 in January 2003 in Denmark. That should rock!

Best regards,

Mogens

Author: Mogens =?ISO-8859-1?Q?N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk