Re: so when did you switch from NT to unix for oracle

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:20:08 -0800

Hi Mogens

Thank you very much for your nice and detailed reply....I hope Steve Adam might find time to participate in this fantastic list greatly administered by Jared Still...

Best Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:01:15 -0800

Hi Rafiq,

I'll let him know :). From the great, great hospitality shown by Steve to Jonathan, Cary, Anjo, Howard, me and others this week here at the Database Forum I think it's safe to say that Steve is fine - but busy. Steve is a very impressive guy in many ways. But I guess he has to prioritise in order to make ends meet. He's also extremely helpful, so I don't think he's quitting lists like this one without being forced to :).

Maybe - maybe - Steve will attend the Database Forum in Denmark in September. But he certainly will run the 3-day Miracle Master Class 2003 in January 2003 in Denmark. That should rock!

Best regards,

Mogens

Author: Mogens =?ISO-8859-1?Q?N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk