RE: Wait Event "PX Deq: Execution Msg"

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:53:21 -0800

"send blocked" is listed in the 9i documentation as an idle wait event. I understand from the post that the producers are too quick for the consumer. What exactly are these producers and what exactly is the consumer.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Acclerator Center
ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU