RE: Oracle & Windows

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:31:29 -0800

FYI, Oracle Canada is supposedly putting instructions together for me on how to secure iAS on NT, that should be interesting.

Waiting patiently.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 30 2002 - 11:31:29 CDT