(no subject)

From: <Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:38:27 -0800

I have been reading/searching the DAMN documentation like I always do before posting a question. It is frustrating enough to get this to work correctly. I do not need this type of reply so keep it to yourself. All it does is add to the frustration. I greatly appreciate the constructive
help I have gotten from the others.

                    bill thater
                    <bthater2_at_net        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    scape.net>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re:
                    root_at_fatcity.
                    com

                    04/30/2002
                    09:33 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com wrote:

> I have Oracle 8i with 4 instances and Oracle 9i with 1 instance.
> How can I just remove all of Oracle 9i without touching Oracle 8i?
>

> Thanks
> Rick

how about reading the documentation that came with the damn software?

Bill "Shrek" Thater              ORACLE DBA
                 bthater2_at_netscape.net
You gotta program like you don't need the money,
You gotta compile like you'll never get hurt,
You gotta run like there's nobody watching,
It's gotta come from the heart if you want it to work.
A computer scientist is someone who fixes things that aren't broken.

Author: bill thater
  INET: bthater2_at_netscape.net

  INET: Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com