Re: Oracle Financials Sys Admin. Needed in South Carolina

From: Don Granaman <granaman_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:53:18 -0800

I think Oracle9i went into GA, on a limited set of platforms, in June 2001. The 9i beta program hadn't even started two years ago. Anyone with two years experience with it was likely on the Oracle development team. The "requirement" probably came from some HR person who simply adds "requires two years experience" to anything mentioned in the posting. The recruiters, with their astounding knowledge of the IT industry, simply typed it up and submitted it to the web sites. (That is what those big commissions are for isn't it? ;-)

Don Granaman
[OraSaurus]

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_cox.net