RE: Best way to drop and recreate and instance?

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:33:24 -0800

Hi Witold,

Thanks for the reply..

I had already dropped all of scott's objects (although this does actually occur with *any* user that I tried it against), then connected as SYS as shown below, and still got the same error. I also re-ran catalog.sql and catproc.sql..

There were no other objects within the database relating to any created/owned by scott..

I've now dropped the instance and re-created it ;P Being a sales critter doesn't give me the time I would prefer to get my hands dirty with a "real" DBA type job..

Thanks for the help anyway

Mark

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk