Re: Favourite Urban Myth

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:33:34 -0800

You mean he didn't use the 'nice' command?

;^)

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).