RE: A bit o/t - drinks all round

From: Mike Hately, Choiceline IT Ltd. <mike.hately_at_choiceline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:07:10 -0800

I found it very helpful indeed.
At least 50% of the text is now highlighted so it's a heck of a mess! Certainly, in the absence of the Oracle Press New Features Exam Guide it's just about the only sensible choice for a revision text. The 9i New Features book from the Oracle documentation set is pretty vague and it would have taken weeks (maybe months) to compile all of the details. Mind you, then I could have published it ! =)

I'll send a list of stuff that I find. Mostly really obvious and not distracting (p.80 "CONFUGRE BACKUP" - twice and "RMAM").

Thanks,

Mike

Author: Mike Hately, Choiceline IT Ltd.
  INET: mike.hately_at_choiceline.co.uk

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: Mike Hately, Choiceline IT Ltd.
  INET: mike.hately_at_choiceline.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 11 2002 - 13:07:10 CST