RE: Automatic PGA Memory Management via PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET para

From: David Wagoner <dwagoner_at_arsenaldigital.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:58:32 -0800

I bet if you wowed us with a really good explanation of this new feature then some readers would be inclined to go check out your book :).

david

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator
Arsenal Digital Solutions Worldwide, Inc. 8000 Regency Parkway, Suite 110
Cary, NC 27511-8582
Tel. (919) 466-6723
Fax (919) 466-6783
Mobile (919) 225-4962