Re: Parallelizing RMAN Backup

From: Peter Gram <peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:21:25 -0800

Hi Pat

I don't know where you got the information on the Rman will not parallel the backup without using the filesperset parameter. I only use the filesperset parameter when backing up archive files. It is the allocation of multiple channels that determinate if it is possible to do backup's in parallel.

--

/regards

Peter Gram

Phone : +45 2527 7107