RE: Lost a redo disk

From: Seefelt, Beth <Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:03:25 -0800

Never mind. I was able to open the database.

I renamed the redo file to a disk that is working, and then set the _allow_resetlogs_corruption parameter to true. Then I was able to do an open resetlogs.

But thanks anyway to anyone who's going to respond when my question hits the list.

Beth

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com