Re: default DB

From: <G.Plivna_at_itsystems.lv>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 00:28:43 -0800

You should read at least Oracle concepts manual

  1. How to login into Oracle thru sqlplus -how to know login and passwd? http://www.itsystems.lv/gints/def_usr_paswd.htm
  2. How to see what are the Databases already created. Hmm, I think You mean schema/user in Oracle language SELECT * FROM dba_users;
  3. how to create a new Database CREATE USER <sooooooo many options>
  4. Is there any default database is already present. look in url above
  5. What are the tables in a database. SELECT * FROM user_tables;

Gints Plivna
IT Sistēmas, Merķeļa 13, LV1050 Rīga
http://www.itsystems.lv/gints/

                    "Senthill Kumar V"

                    <senthillkumar.vasu@       To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    wipro.com>                 cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     default DB

                    root_at_fatcity.com

                    2002.02.12 16:48

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Hi,

I am new to Oracle DB. There is a m/c where already Oracle 8.1.7. I want to know the following info.

Thanks
Senthill
(See attached file: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt)

=?Windows-1257?Q?InterScan=5FDisclaimer.txt?= Description: Binary data