RE: export/import on the same server

From: אדר יחיאל <adary_at_mehish.co.il>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:52:56 -0800

Hello Rachel

It seems that I misunderstood the docs.
Just to make sure, I did a full database export and checked the output. Yip - the create tablespace statements are there. Since I have done my share of full database imports and have never seen tablespace created, I never thought that you can create tablespace during import.

Mea Culpa

Yechiel Adar, Mehish Computer Services
adary_at_mehish.co.il

Author: =?iso-8859-8?Q?אדר_יחיאל?  INET: adary_at_mehish.co.il