New user having problem using dbassist

From: MightDuck <mightduck_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:13:07 -0800

    I´m a brand new user in both

Linux and Oracle, so far it's been a good experience in learning both. At the moment I'm stucked up trying to create an instance database... Had some problems installing Oracle, but it is minor headache comparing to create a database!!! If someone could help!!!!    I ran dbassist and tried to let it create the database itself, did not work. Next I´ve tried to create a script and execute it but nothing happen!!!     What should I do?My current system is MMX-233 128Mb Ram 8Gb SCSISO Mandrake 8.0Oracle 8.1.7

Thanks.
Rene Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 10:13:07 CST