RE: NLS_LANGUAGE looks a bit weird

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:16:15 -0800

I did that, only the error messages come back in English.

This is the first time I try this, maybe I missed something.

I imagine though that SQL in anything other than English is non-standard, though.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 10:16:15 CST