XML implementation

From: Denham Eva <EvaD_at_TFMC.co.za>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 01:08:28 -0800

Hello Gurus,

Management has now picked up the catch word XML. I now have to present a "implementations plan" - thursday. I naturally have no knowledge of the subject, but have spent hours now studying the docs.

However there are so many possible choices and combinations of how this works. Has anyone implemented XML, and is it working/does it fill it's purpose? What pitfalls did you experience?

What we intend to try is a B2B (business to business) implementation. Receive invoices from suppliers etc.

TIA
Denham

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal -
For more information please visit

      <A
href="http://www.marshalsoftware.com">www.marshalsoftware.com Received on Wed Jan 09 2002 - 03:08:28 CST