Re: Determining Striping

From: George Schlossnagle <schlossnagle_at_pythian.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:45:45 -0800

vxprint -ht will print it out in nicer format than just vxprint, explicitly listing the stripe width/colums for each plex.

i.e.:

v  index01      fsgen        ENABLED  ACTIVE   97179648 SELECT    index01-01
pl index01-01   index01      ENABLED  ACTIVE   97180800 STRIPE    5/64
RW
sd index-a-01   index01-01   index-a  0        19436160 0/0       c3t2d10
ENA
sd index-b-01   index01-01   index-b  0        19436160 1/0       c3t2d11
ENA
sd index-c-01   index01-01   index-c  0        19436160 2/0       c3t2d12
ENA
sd index-d-01   index01-01   index-d  0        19436160 3/0       c3t2d13
ENA
sd index-e-01   index01-01   index-e  0        19436160 4/0       c3t2d14
ENA 5 columns of 64k stripe size in a single (unmirrored) plex. (HW mirrrored, for those who care).

George

Author: George Schlossnagle
  INET: schlossnagle_at_pythian.com