RE: VLDB backup policy

From: Andrey Bronfin <andreyb_at_elrontelesoft.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:56:24 -0800

Thanks a lot to all who replied !

Tom , thanks , i forgot to mention , the DB is expected to get recovered in something like 1-3 hours.
Another correction , the DB size will be around 1TB for the beginning and is expected to grow to 10TB within a couple of years.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL ! DBAndrey

Author: Andrey Bronfin
  INET: andreyb_at_elrontelesoft.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

Author: Andrey Bronfin
  INET: andreyb_at_elrontelesoft.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 11:56:24 CST