RE: What's Oracle Trying to Hide ???

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:53:12 -0800

Steve,

"nm" parameter is used as event name. i.e what to do if that triggering event occurs.
You can set either SYSTEMSTATE or PROCESSSTATE or ERRORSTACK to dump those things.

Consider a case , you want to dump the errorstack when ORA-00060 (deadlock) occurs.
Here you use SID,SERIAL#,60,65535,ERRORSTACK.

Triggering event 65535 is IMMEDIATE .

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan