rman disk channel destination

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:09:10 -0800

This info isn't forthcoming on metalink or in the doco as far as I can tell.  Can anyone tell me how to change the directory associated with the rman command 'allocate channel disk'?  Or at least figure out where it is, rather than hunt and peck?

Is it fixed?  Boy that would really bite.

Thanks

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Monkey Mama
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
954-935-4117 Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 16:09:10 CST