Performance problem with connect string (2nd attempt)

From: Dharani Ravi <dharan71_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:01:03 -0700

Hi,

Last week I had posted the same the question. As there are no replies, I am trying my luck once again. Pl help.

Oracle Version 8.1.6
OS Solaris 8

Whenever we telnet and execute a job without connect string, the job runs within 15 minutes. However if the same job is executed with connect string (@dbname), then the same job takes 2 hours. I am enclosing a zip file which contains listener.ora and tnsnames.ora. How to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Dharan

Do You Yahoo!?
 Listener.zip