Re: Tracing a sql statement also to include bind variables

From: C.S.Venkata Subramanian <csvenkata_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:29:34 -0700

Dear List,
I couldn't find this
dbms_support.start_trace_in_session(<sid>,<serial#>,TRUE,TRUE) Platform WinNT Oracle 8.1.7
Pl let me know
venkat

--

Make a difference, help support the relief efforts in the U.S. http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian INET: csvenkata_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).