Re: SEMAPHORES AND ORACLE

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 10:13:48 -0700

Veronica,

Oracle on AIX doesn't use semaphores, as AIX has it's own post-wait driver and Oracle doesn't need it's own, hence no semaphores.

Details:
http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=15566.1

Any other errors, stuff in the alert.log, etc?

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com