RE: !! Keeping the list alive

From: Steven Hovington <steven.hovington_at_procession.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 09:54:26 -0700

That is disgraceful. Here when people were let go they were at least treated properly, given good packages (over and above what was legally required), and the services of a careers counciller to help them prepare their cv, brush up on interview techniques & contact reqruitement agencies etc. Even if they were pissed at being out of a job, they had no complaints as to how the company treated them.

Steven H.

Author: Steven Hovington
  INET: steven.hovington_at_procession.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Sep 03 2001 - 11:54:26 CDT