RE: Interview Queries

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:11:57 -0700

Exactly.

Focus on ACID theory and steps of normalization. Also how to resolve common design issues.

A good data architect may NOT even need to know sql.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Harvinder Singh
  INET: Harvinder.Singh_at_MetraTech.com

  INET: DBarbour_at_austin.isd.tenet.edu

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 20 2001 - 12:11:57 CDT