Re: Picking up the tab

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 06:52:30 -0700

okay, had some caffeine, thought of some more.

I'd want to see documentation on all the procedures and processes being run.... from "this is what it is" and why we do it to "type in ...... and press enter"

advice on doing this: as you go about your day, write it all down. keep the doc open on your desktop, as you remember something throw it in there -- even if it's just a line to remind you to document it later. Go through your calendar for the past year, note where you did testing, recovery etc and add that stuff in as well

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com