Re: Exploding the Myths paper

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:14:35 -0700

That's right Babette, tell all my secrets to the world :)

I always sit in the front row (or as close to the front as I can) at my friends presentations. Usually you can only really see the first few rows in those rooms, so this way there is a guarantee of a friendly face to present to.

Speaking of NYOUG, yes, I am on the steering committee, we do meet 4 times a year, the coming meeting is a "Literary Lights" meeting -- all the presenters are published authors (Ari Kaplan from here, Gaja also from here, Douglas Scherer, Marlene Theriault, Rich Niemiec, Kevin Loney, John Beresniewicz -- more info on the site, www.nyoug.org)

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com